Click to view our Summer Newsletter
Every day at our school, you can count on child care going far beyond simple daycare. At Kid’s Arena Academy we do much more than just keeping children amused while their parents are absent, we focus on developing young minds while having fun. Our structured learning environment allows children to be empowered and develop skills at their own pace…..from curious infant to exploring preschooler. It’s a safe, comfortable, atmosphere where individuality is celebrated, and children are taught by trained professionals and nurtured by a caring staff.
- We are opened from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
- We accept children from ages six weeks to twelve years of age.
- We have a great infant care environment
- Experienced and Qualified Staff
- Breakfast, Lunch, and an Afternoon Snack are provided in our spacious kitchen
- Learning Centers
- Integrating dancing, music, computers, spanish, piano, and etiquette classes at specific times during the school year
- Water Park and awesome outside playgrounds
- Moon Walk on site
- 24 hr. camera surveillance
- Coded Entrance
- State Licensed
- Terrific Summer Programs
- Affordable tuition plans
- Before and After school Program
The Kid's Arena is mandated by the CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program). We provide breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack to all children enrolled in our care. Breakfast is served from 7:15 to 8:15 afternoon snack is served at 3pm.
Lunch is served at 11:00 am and our afternoon snack is served at 2:30 pm. If you bring your child to school after our serving times, please make sure that they eat prior to coming to school. Due to our involvement with the food program, all outside food is prohibited. A physician statement is required if a child is allergic to food that are provided at the school. Verbal and written information of dietary restrictions/ and or allergies must be given.
The center's CACFP is operated in accordance with the USDA's policies and does not permit discrimination on the basis of race, color, disability, national origin, age, sex, religion, or political beliefs.
Complaints regarding discrimination should be forwarded to the following parties:
Texas Department of Human Services
Director Civil Rights Department
P.O. Box 149030 MC W-206
Austin, Texas 78714-9030
Director Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Bldg.
1400 Independence Avenue
SW Washington DC 20250-9410